Our Student Apperception Awards purport to celebrate excellence in student leadership. It is a component of our long-term goal to invigorate the organizations’ commitment to engendering a cognition and work environment that inspirits positive outcomes for all students and staff. The students being apperceived each year are culled by their principals and/or coordinators for demonstrating the will to prosper, the dedication to culminate what they commenced, and the commitment to achieve their personal best. Students of AVIS, Best Schools in Hyderabad, have been winning many medals and awards in internal and external competitions for 5 years.
AWARDS WON BY THE STUDENTS OF AVIS
- Gold, silver and bronze medals were won every year in English, mathematics, science and cyber Olympiads conducted by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF).
- Second place Award won in abacus juniors.
- Many medals and certificates won by our students in many drawing and painting competitions.
- Awards won for the poem and story writing in national level competitions conducted by Katha workshop.
- Won award in extrapolate- a talk show on “future of education/student research initiative” conducted by science station group, central book store and by Tv10.