Safety and Security
- CCTV cameras have been installed throughout the campus.
- Buses are regularly monitored and are assisted with a female staff.
- We have a child psychologist who will ensure that child safety is taken care of, with respect to child abuse, cyber bullying and prohibition on drugs, smoking, and other intoxicants, physical and emotional abuse.
- Self- sanitation and child protection training is given to the teachers and other staff in the school.
- Regular workshops are given to the students and parents on mental health and personal hygiene are given to the parents.