Here are the terms and conditions of the refund policy.
- Fees once paid are refundable as per school policies but are not transferable.
- All refund requests must be submitted by the student/parents in writing addressed to the Principal, in person, by regular mail, or by email. The Principal of Akshara Vaagdevi International School shall acknowledge the receipt of the same.
- All dues need to be paid for the formalities of withdrawal to be completed.
- The fee refund is solely based on the balance amount in the student’s account after all applicable dues owed to the school are deducted. Concessions or discounts provided may not apply upon withdrawal.
- The excess payment received through technical reasons will be restituted only after due verification within 30 days after receipt of an indited complaint by the parent.
- The mode of refund will be electronic/ physical and will be refunded in the account from where the transaction was made.
- The parents/students need to pay the payment gateway processing/convenience charges over and above the fees/dues payable to the school.
- The service tax rate applicable will be as notified by the Government from time to time will also be added to the charges payable to the online payment gateway.
- The net amount refunded will be after the deduction of transaction processing charges paid to the online payment gateway. Interest is not paid on a refund of any fee.
- The student should contact school authorities first, regarding any excess or double payment made by them.
- The refund of any fee is subject to the refund policy prevailing at the time of seeking a refund.
- The School can modify and amend refund policies at any time by uploading the same on the school’s website.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Medchal District, Telangana, India.