Code of Conduct
- All the students must attend the general assembly in the morning. Students should be in school before the bell rings.
- Students arriving habitually late will be sent home.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next higher class. If any student is absent for 7 consecutive days without information to the school, his/her name will be removed from the rolls of the school.
- The School begins at 8:00 a.m. and gets over by 3:20 p.m.
- Latecomers are not encouraged and they must bring the permission letter from their parents or else they are not allowed to the school. NO child shall leave the school premises during the school hours without the permission of the principal or Teacher in-charge and a gate-pass.
- Care must be taken of all the school property and no student should scratch, spoil the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture, scribble on the walls or damage other student’s accessories. Negligent students will be charged for the damage.
- Students are not allowed to intimidate other students, teachers.
- Students must not wear gold ornaments like chains, rings, bangles, anklets, etc. School management is not responsible in case of loss/theft of any expensive item.
- The students are prohibited from bringing a camera, Walkman, mobile phones, electronic gadgets, magazines, tattoos, pictures, sharp instruments, blades, etc.
- inside the school premises.
- Misconduct and indiscipline in school buses will not be tolerated.
- Students should speak softly and politely and communicate in English only.
- The Parents or the Guardians must attend the PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) regularly. Tentative dates for PTM are given in the year planner.
- The Parents are welcome to meet the Principal, Vice Principal or the block In-charge regarding any queries, problem or suggestions only on prior appointments during the visiting hours.
- The School programs are given utmost importance in CBSE. Please see that your children participate in Annual Day, Sports Day, and Founders Day celebration. These develop inter and intrapersonal skills.
- Students of Akshara Vaagdevi International School should follow the rules and regulations. If found deviating, they have to face the consequences.
- In all the matters, the decision of the principal of Akshara Vaagdevi International School will be final and binding upon the student.
As prescribed for the year.