Code of Conduct
- It is compulsory for all the students to attend the general assembly in the morning. Students should be present in the school before the 1st bell rings. Students arriving habitually late will be sent home.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next higher class. If any student is absent for 7 consecutive days without information to the school, his/her name will be removed from the rolls of the school.
- The School begins at 8:00 a.m and gets over by 3:20 p.m
- Late comers must bring an application from their parents / guardians, otherwise they will be sent home. NO child shall leave the school premises during the school hours without the permission of the principal or Teacher in-charge and a gate-pass.
- Care must be taken of all the school property and no student should scratch, spoil the desks or chairs or damage any school furniture, write or draw on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. The Students who are negligent will be charged for the damage.
- The Students are not allowed to bully or intimidate other students, staff or teachers.
- The Students must not wear gold ornaments like chains, rings, bangles, anklets etc. The School is not responsible in case of loss/theft of any expensive item.
- The Students are prohibited from bringing camera, walk-man, mobile phones, electronic gadgets, magazines, tattoos, pictures, sharp instruments, blades etc inside the school premises.
- Misconduct, misbehavior and indiscipline in school transport will not be tolerated.
- The Students should speak softly and politely and communicate in English only.
- The Students should come to school in school uniform on their birthday too and they are not allowed to give expensive return gifts to their classmates.
- The Parents or the Guardians must attend the PTM (Parent Teacher Meeting) on a regular basis. Tentative dates for PTM are given in the year planner.
- The Parents are welcome to meet the Principal, Vice Principal or the block In-charge regarding any queries, problem or suggestions. The Parents can take prior appointments or meet them during the visiting hours.
- The School programs are given utmost importance in CBSE. Please see that your children participate in Annual Day, Sports Day and Founders Day celebration. These develop inter and intra personal skills.
- The Students should follow the rules and regulations of the school. If found deviating, they have to face the consequences.
- In all the matters, the decision of the principal will be final and binding upon the student.
- The Students should come to school in the prescribed uniform which should be neat and clean.
- TheThe Students must wear their ID cards every day.
- TheThe Boys should have well-trimmed haircut and the girls should either wear two plaits or have a short haircut. Applying mehendi on the hands is not permitted.
- TheThe Students should have trimmed nails.
- TheThe defaulters will be given 3 chances in a month. All the Students must follow the following uniform code of the school
I. Girls :
- White shirt with collar and half sleeves with the school logo and blue bifurcated skirt (I – X)
- Black shoes ( as prescribed by the school ) and Navy Blue socks
- Navy blue cycling shorts (V- X)
- Black hair band/rubber band.
- School belt.
- Navy blue cardigan during winter.
- White T-shirt with house colour collar and the school logo.
- House colour bifurcated box pleated skirt for classes I to X.
- Black shoes (as prescribed by the school) and white socks.
- White hair band / rubber band.
- The skirts should be one inch above the knees.
- Navy blue shorts for classes I-IV.
- Navy blue trousers for classes V-X.
- White shirt with collar and half sleeves with school logo.
- Black shoes ( as prescribed by the school ) and navy blue socks.
- The School belt.
- Navy blue ‘ V ‘ neck sweater during winter.
- House colour shorts, white T-shirts with collar and school logo ( I-IV )
- House color T-shirt with collar and school logo (V-X)
- White tracks for classes I to X.
As prescribed for the year.
Discipline rules :
- The Students need to maintain discipline at all times in the school.
- Whenever a student’s behavior is found unacceptable he / she will be issued a Discipline form which has to be signed by the parents and given to the coordinator of the respective block.
- If the student repeats the same behaviour again, he/she will be detained in the school which will be followed by suspension.
- If the students are found roaming in the corridors or going to washroom ( other than during short break or lunch break ) without the permission card, three chances are given after which a discipline form is issued to the student.
- These measures are taken to bring in self-discipline among the students.
- Students can earn their credits by behaving well in the classroom as well as school premises and by keeping their classroom neat and tidy.
Rules We Follow
- Students should maintain silence in the library.
- Students who borrow books should return the books promptly.
- Book is a device to ignite imagination.Students should handle them with care
- The Students will work individually on some experiments, while other experiments will be done with partners or groups.
- The Students should not engage in horseplay such as tickling, throwing objects, squirting water, etc.
- Breakage fees for glassware or the equipment broken due to misuse will be charged to the student(s) responsible for the broken item(s) at the replacement costs.
The Students are expected to obey directions given by all the supervisors while on the playground. The Students are not allowed in any of the play areas without any supervisor to monitor.
- The Students must play the designated games in the designated areas.
- When the bell rings all the students must immediately stop playing and walk to their classes.
- The Students should not bully the other students while playing.
Rewards and Incentives
- “Well behaved student”
- “Star student”
- “Classroom of the week”